[CMake] Viewing the full build log from the CDash Dashboard

Matt.Bolger at csiro.au Matt.Bolger at csiro.au
Thu Aug 14 19:59:26 EDT 2014

Apologies if this is a stupid question with an obvious answer staring me in the face but...

How does one view the full build log from the dashboard? This relates to our own dashboard but looking at a build of CMake as an example  (http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3450103) The full output of the configure step seems to be displayed on the buildSummary page but there's nothing for the actual build (gmake in this case) step. CDash will show a cut-down summary of where it thinks the errors or warnings are but sometimes (especially with parallel builds) these are wrong (or false positives) or alternatively everything succeeded but you still want to browse through the build output.

Our current build system captures the output of the ctest process and emails it separately but surely this must be available through CDash?

Thanks
Matt