[CMake] Windows Path Issues

Ivan Hrasko abhrasko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:21:01 EDT 2014

1. What your environment exactly is? It does not look like Windows only
(because I see in your log: bash-3.1$ cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" . ), so I
expect you are using something like Cygwin and when you use this kind of
environment you can
have problems with paths. For example C:/software/propgcc/bin/propeller-elf-gcc
is not a valid path for Cygwin, because cygwin uses /cygdrive/ in its path
for things which are located in Windows.

2. When I use cmake on Windows (just Windows, cmd, not Cygwin or else) I
use "MinGW Makefiles" not "Unix Makefiles" with GNU compilers.