[CMake] Problem using VS 2012 Express and CMake

Clark Taylor clark.n.taylor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:23:37 EDT 2013

There must have been a problem with my Visual Studio install.  I "repaired"
Visual Studio 2012 and everything is working now.  (As the machine was
restarting, I realized I still had the same project open in VS 2008, which
may have been the whole problem.)  Wish the error messages were more
instructive so this didn't look like such a stupid mistake :)

Clark