[CMake] Xml modification

Lars Lars laasunde at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 04:45:51 EST 2013

Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:27:26 +0100
From: nilsgladitz at gmail.com
To: laasunde at hotmail.com; cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] Xml modification

    On 11/18/2013 09:58 AM, Lars Lars
      wrote:

      Does cmake support xml modification? We would like
        to update a number of xml configuration files with for instance
        version information. This information is only available at build
        time.

    I think CMake has very limited internal XML capabilities.

    As far as I know there are neither CMake script nor external
    commands CMake would provide to allow XML modification (not counting
    generic text file modifications).

    Nils
----------- Thank you for the feedback. We would like to avoid adding a dependency to a third party lib for such a small task. Does CMake have any plans to include ability to modifications xml files? Lars