[CMake] Generate tarballs from CMake targets

Sankar P sankar.curiosity at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 03:12:43 EST 2013

Hi,

I have a HUGE project which I have successfully migrated to use CMake
and everything builds fine. Thanks for this lovely tool. As a followup
to the migration, I have few questions.

I used a single non-recursive top-level CMake file to do the build so
as to be parallelism friendly and it shows in the build speeds.

Now, I need to copy source tarball(s) to some Open Build Service
projects. So my question is, is it possible generate a tarball
automatically for every target in my buildservice project ? Or in an
advanced way, suppose I want the source files (and include files) for
CMake targets a, b and c to be combined to a tarball and the source
files (and include files) for CMake targets d and f to be combined to
a different tarball, Is there an automatic way of generating tarballs
from the CMake targets ?

Thanks.

--
Sankar P