[CMake] custom NSIS installer

Lloyd lloydkl.tech at gmail.com
Mon May 6 08:35:03 EDT 2013

I have read this - http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:CPackNSISAdvancedTips -
wiki article about executing custom nsis script.

It states that...

"To start work on a custom NSIS script, simply create a file (or copy) into
your module path (e.g. CPACK_MODULE_PATH) called NSIS.template.in."

Checking the cmake documentation, there is no predefined variable named
"CPACK_MODULE_PATH".

I could find a "NSIS.template.in." in the cmake's (main cmake install
directory) modules directory. I believe cmake would not ask me to modify
this file, as each project's nsis template requirement would be different.

could you please let me know the correct location where I should create the
template file?

Thanks,
  Lloyd