[CMake] How to add a folder to a jar with add_jar?

Pol lluna.nova+tools at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:45:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

how can I add "win64/HelloWorld.dll" located under build/Debug to a jar
using the add_jar command?

if I run

add_jar(HelloWorldPlugin src/java/Foo/HelloWorld.java
build/Debug/win64/HelloWorld.dll)

the whole path is added and otherwise the library is not found.

on command-line I would add the option "-C build/Debug/
win64/NativeWrapper.dll" to the jar command

Should I change the CMAKE running directory or so? WHat would be the best
way to do so?

btw, it's cool that CMake is offering support for java, JNI really asked
for it :)

Running CMake 2.8.10 on windows and linux

Thanks!