[CMake] use add_executable AND cuda_add_executable

landa lantiat.damien at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 10:57:11 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I'm working on a visual studio project that is developed in c++ and I have
to integrate a new module developed in cuda. There is an existing cmake file
that I need to update but the problem is that it uses the command
"ADD_EXECUTABLE" for all *.cpp files and I need to use "CUDA_ADD_EXECUTABLE"
for my *.cu files. There is a way to use both of them in the same cmake
file? I found a patch for CMAKE to add native cuda support
(http://www.cmake.org/Bug/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=11887). Someone already
used it?

Thanks for your help.