[CMake] Toolchain file: Texas Instrument C6000 Code Generation Tools

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Mar 16 14:06:17 EDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
> wrote:

> Please verify that it works, so I can still get it into 2.8.11 hopefully.

I just realized that the cmake files use the default ABI type which is
still the legacy COFF, and not EABI.

That is a bit unfortunate because we cannot put "--abi=eabi" in there due
to the fact that the user would not be able to override that when COFF is
desired. This is a toolchain limitation that you cannot define both, and
the latter will be applied as one would think that.

The consequence is that the majority of the people will need to define that
explicitly. Unfortunately, not much we can do about it, but it is worth
nothing.

Laszlo