[CMake] ccmake is not getting installed

Pradeep Jha pradeep.kumar.jha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:37:45 EST 2013

Hello,

I installed cmake without ncurses. It is version 2.8.10.2 and CentOS 5.4
[root at 83 cmake-2.8.10.2]# cmake --version
cmake version 2.8.10.2
[root at 83 ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.4 (Final)
I did actually download my cmake from the link that you sent me (
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html).

But now that I have installed cmake, how do I rebuild it including ccmake?
And I have no idea why I am using bootstrap. I was just following the
instructions. Is there any other way around?

Thanks for the replies,
Pradeep