[CMake] CMake 2.8.10 with Xcode 4.4.1

Asmodehn Shade asmodehn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:41:16 EST 2013

Hello,

Hmmm this is interesting...
I didn't think building for iphone was considered cross compiling, since
Xcode takes care of everything, but it makes sense...

I am currently using a custom-made toolchain file, more or less, as all
these variables are set in the main cmakelists.txt.

However, only setting CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT is enough to confuse cmake paths,
so I wouldn't think the problem is in the toolchain file.

Anyway, I reverted to cmake2.8.9 ( on macports ) so that my project works
properly.

Testing cmake with a publicly available toolchain like
http://code.google.com/p/ios-cmake/ could also be a good step to see if
there is any difference between cmake 2.8.9 and cmake 2.8.10.

And as mobile development is becoming more ubiquitous for everyone, having
a list of tested toolchain for cross compiling as part of cmake release
would be something i will be happy to see :-)

Sadly, I don't think I'll have more time to invest in this right now...

Thanks a lot for the help !
--
AlexV