[CMake] CMake 2.8.10 with Xcode 4.4.1

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jan 23 11:24:15 EST 2013

On 01/21/2013 08:59 PM, Asmodehn Shade wrote:
> Is there any news on that ?

Sorry, I had this on my todo list to try to reproduce and it slipped
through the cracks.

> From what I understand the CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT variable is mandatory
> to specify the base SDK, and therefore to be able to build a project...

It shouldn't be necessary to build native OS X apps, but is for iphoneos.
In order to cross-compile for iphone one must use a toolchain file:

 http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Cross_Compiling

Are you using one?  Search the web for "cmake iphone toolchain file"
to find some examples.

-Brad