[CMake] Embedding html in CDash output

Pere Mato Vila Pere.Mato at cern.ch
Fri Dec 13 10:05:38 EST 2013

Hi,

  I would like to generate build errors (and/or test output) including html tags, in particular adding some links associated to some text. Such that on  CDash I could click directly on the link in the build error or test output. Is there a way to format or scape the html tags such that it appears as when displaying the build errors or test output?
 Many thanks in advance,

		Pere