[CMake] cmake + VS 2012

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 07:22:38 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Biddiscombe, John A. <biddisco at cscs.ch>wrote:

> Thanks. that’s good to know.****
>
> (I suspect that because I do a lot of cmakelists.txt editing on large
> projects that I get hit harder than most by the macro problem).****

Maybe, also if you don't have very big RAM.
Now, my definition of "big" might be different than your's. I have around
20 libraries made by me and 10 libraries that  are dependencies, plus 4
executables.
Each one of these project don't have massive source code but I use Ogre3D
that is massive source code (but I' don't modify their CMake files).
Don't know if it helps but you might certainly be in a more complex setup
than mine.

I would be you, I would just try VS2012 see if in my own case it works.

Joel Lamotte