[CMake] How to incorporate Subversion libraries into my project?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Oct 10 13:34:34 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've once written a find-module for subversion for KDE's kdevelop, you
can look/download it via
http://quickgit.kde.org/index.php?p=kdevplatform.git&a=blob&h=208b63bf40937d7752d1210c81d056b54e70ff37&hb=19c3711103575d389fca90dff0f28bf7fb8a0dad&f=cmake%2Fmodules%2FFindSubversionLibrary.cmake

Its still in use and hasn't changed since ages.

Andreas