[CMake] Makefile generator and header files in 2.8.8

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:48:06 EDT 2012

2012/5/25 David Nadlinger <code at klickverbot.at>:
> In our project, we are explicitly adding all the header files along with the
> source files to the respective build targets in order for them to show up in
> CMake-generated Visual C++ projects.
>
> Up to and including 2.8.7, this worked well as the Makefile generator simply
> ignored the header files, but starting with 2.8.8, this no longer seems to
> be the case.

Which means?
Generated makefile tries to compile the header?
On which platform do you get that buggy behavior?

Could you give us a strip down example of the problem
may be with one header and one C/C++ file?

I do include header in add_executable and add_library without trouble..

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org