[CMake] Makefile generator and header files in 2.8.8

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Fri May 25 10:43:22 EDT 2012

In our project, we are explicitly adding all the header files along with
the source files to the respective build targets in order for them to
show up in CMake-generated Visual C++ projects.

Up to and including 2.8.7, this worked well as the Makefile generator
simply ignored the header files, but starting with 2.8.8, this no longer
seems to be the case.

Is this a (known?) bug, or a deliberate change in behavior? If the
latter is the case, what is the suggested way to include header files
with the generated workspaces?

Thanks,
David