[CMake] CPack doesn't recognize custom templates

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed May 9 13:55:38 EDT 2012

2012/5/9  <norulez at me.com>:
[...]

> If I run the INSTALL target under VS then the files are correctly copied to
> C:\Program Files\MyProject
> But only the PACKAGE target under VS doesn't work, and I get the message
> from the last email I sent.

>> So, my custom CPackConfig.cmake.in and my NSIS.template.in seems to work,
>> but CPack reports that there are not files (*.* under
>> _CPack_Packages\win32\NSIS\MyProject)

Is it the case? Is there any file in
 _CPack_Packages\win32\NSIS\MyProject ?

Could you copy/paste the exact message you get  and may be
running cpack on the command line with ---verbose and --debug.

>> I have install statements for the executable and also for the shared
>> libraries. What could be the problem?
>> Do I need a special setting in CPackConfig.cmake.in or in NSIS.tempalte.in
>> to copy the files into the _CPack_Packages subfolder?

Nope normally you don't but what are you doing in your "CPackConfig.cmake.in" ?

And do you have any INSTALL(CODE or INSTALL(SCRIPTS in your project?

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org