[CMake] CPack doesn't recognize custom templates

norulez at me.com norulez at me.com
Wed May 9 13:49:52 EDT 2012

The install command looks something like

macro(InstallTarget TARGET)
    INSTALL(TARGETS ${TARGET}

        BUNDLE DESTINATION .

        RUNTIME DESTINATION .
        ARCHIVE DESTINATION .
        LIBRARY DESTINATION .

    )

endmacro(InstallTarget)

.
.
.

InstallTarget(MyApp)
.
.

InstallTarget(MyLib)

Other files will be installed like the following:

install(FILES "${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/setup/vcredist_x86.exe
          DESTINATION .
)

If I run the INSTALL target under VS then the files are correctly copied to C:\Program Files\MyProject
But only the PACKAGE target under VS doesn't work, and I get the message from the last email I sent.

Best Regards