[CMake] Copying a cmake generated VisualStudio project file to another directory

Petr Kmoch petr.kmoch at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:45:50 EDT 2012

Hi.

Custom commands are executed at build time (that is, when you do a
build in Visual Studio), not at generation time (when cmake is
running). There is no way to hook something to the end of the
generation process itself (see
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13020 ).

BTW, it's generally a "Bad Idea (TM)" to move the generated tree
around - it's full of absolute paths. Why do you need to move it in
the first place?

Petr