[CMake] CMake + Eclipse on OS X : OpenGL and GLUT headers

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 22:27:02 EDT 2012

Hi,

     I am using CMake 2.8.8

     I have been generating Eclipse project and building my software
successfully both on the command line and within Eclipse.

     However, when I open up my project in Eclipse, the indexer fails to
find the necessary headers for OpenGL and GLUT

     Moreover, I noticed the following via ccmake

     GLUT_INCLUDE_DIR /System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/Headers
     OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework

     Note the differences in the directory "Headers"

     Is there additional steps for the OS X platform so that code
completion and C++ indexer works properly when using OpenGL and GLUT on
OS X when generating Eclipse project files via CMake.

Regards

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5