[CMake] Announcements mailing list

Craig Scott craig.scott at southerninnovation.com
Tue Jun 26 19:31:11 EDT 2012

> The existing "Software Process" filter is probably a good one to
> choose. You can see the blog postings that belong to that topic here:
>
>   http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/browse/topic/7

Yep, that is perfect. Thanks!

Craig Scott | Senior Software Engineer
Southern Innovation | PO Box 307, Carlton South, VIC 3053
t +613 9387 0338 | f +613 9387 0339
e craig.scott at southerninnovation.com

w www.southerninnovation.com

Notice: The information in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not distribute, copy, disclose or use the
information or attached files in this email in any way. We do not guarantee
that the integrity of this communication has been maintained. Liability
limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.