[CMake] bullseye and ubuntu 12.04

Tom Deblauwe tom.deblauwe at traficon.com
Tue Jun 26 10:30:57 EDT 2012

Hello list,

I am having some trouble using bullseye and cmake on an ubuntu 12.04
system. It builds using bullseye, and for every .cpp file I indeed see
the bullseye header so that is ok. However, the COVFILE is not being
filled up with the data, only a small "empty" file is created of 512
bytes. I have this on 64 bit and on 32 bit. I've tried the latest
release on 64 bit too, but it was the same. It used to work ok on the
previous ubuntu version, and also linux mint 12. Anybody also has this
problem or knows a solution to it?

Best regards,
Tom,