[CMake] CMake and Photran

Dick Munroe munroe at csworks.com
Fri Dec 14 10:23:37 EST 2012

I'm using CMake to build a project with multiple sub-projects each
producing an executable and would love to be able to use Eclipse/Photran
on CentOS to be able to do some debugging in the production environment
we use rather than going to make/gdb directly as we currently do but
I've been completely unable to figure out how to get CMake CDT style
make files projects integrated into Eclipse/Photran.  I'm using the Juno
release of Eclipse and the Photran 8.x.

The overall directory structure is of the form:

build/
      code/for/
      code/cxx/
      code1/for/
      cmake/

Fortran/C++ code in the code* directories.  The cmake directory is the
build/source directory.

I'm using the Intel toolchain.  ifort version 13.0.2

I've pawed through the net and tried the examples and I kinda get things
working as far as accessing the source but can't get make to run to
build projects and can't figure out how to build individual sub-projects
if I only want to debug one thing or another.

Anybody with some experience out there that can give me some pointers or
should I think in terms of reorganizing my source/build directories?

Dick Munroe