[CMake] Forcing project to be included in a solution?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Apr 4 15:00:32 EDT 2012

Well, add_dependencies means that the custom target will be built
*before* the target that needs it. So it becomes part of "ALL" if the
other target is part of "ALL".

I thought nothing depended on it, that's why I offered the leave out
"ALL" advice. If something depends on it, then it's going to be
executed before the thing that depends on it...