[CMake] Forcing project to be included in a solution?

Robert Dailey rcdailey.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:35:52 EDT 2012

I add the custom targets as a dependency with add_dependencies(), and I
create the targets with add_custom_target(), I don't specify "ALL".

In my test with Visual Studio 2008, building the parent project results in
these custom targets being built as well. According to your instruction,
this should not happen, correct?