[CMake] Testing Intel Fortran 12 with cmake in "next" git

Mario Rodríguez shiv4k at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:00:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm testing the new feature described in this comment of the ticket in
http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=11517

"I have pushed a fix for this to next. To test you will have to build CMake
from git next branch source. If you can do that, please let me know if it
works for youheck for working Fortran compiler using: Visual Studio 10
Win64"

but it shows the error in a popup that says that CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln was
not created with the same version of Visual Studio that I'm using to open
that project. If I try to open the .sln manually, the error is the same.

Thanks in advance!

-- Check for working Fortran compiler using: Visual Studio 10 Win64  --
broken
CMake Error at C:/Program Files
(x86)/CMake/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/CMakeTestFortranCompiler.cmake:40
(MESSAGE):
  The Fortran compiler "C:\Intel\Composer XE 2011 SP1\bin\intel64\ifort.exe"
  is not able to compile a simple test program.

  It fails with the following output:

   Change Dir: G:/xxxxxxxxx/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

  Run Build Command:C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.com
  CMAKE_TRY_COMPILE.sln /build Debug /project cmTryCompileExec

  Microsoft (R) Visual Studio Version 10.0.30319.1.

  Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp.  All rights reserved.

  Invalid project

  Use:

  devenv [solutionfile | projectfile | anyfile.ext] [switches]

SO: Win XP 64
Intel Fortran: 12.1.0.233
cmake: 2.8.5.20110926
Visual Studio: 10.0.30319