[CMake] The output of cpack is an empty file - solved

pellegrini pellegrini at ill.fr
Tue Sep 27 06:39:04 EDT 2011

Eric Noulard a écrit :
> 2011/9/27 pellegrini <pellegrini at ill.fr>:
>
>> Hi Eric,
>>
>> thanks for your quick answer.
>>
>> No, my subprojects do not contains any CPack directives neither include
>> cpack. Should they ?
>>

> Sorry my fingers slipped.
> Another message is coming to the list.
>
> You need an INSTALL rule for each patr you want to have in your package

Eric,

I could finally find the command to also include the excutable. This was
based on the hint you gave me a few minutes ago.

I placed in the CMakeLists.txt file of my prog1 subprojects:
    install(TARGETS prog1 RUNTIME DESTINATION .)

so everything is OK now. I just hope that this install command will not
break cmake when prog1 is built as a stand-alone. I will check.

thanks

Eric

--
Eric Pellegrini