[CMake] FindDCMTK Not setting up DCMTK_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES Correctly?

Tue Nov 29 11:28:41 EST 2011

I'm running into problems using the DCMTK library.  I've set up an
ExternalProject to build and install it, and the CMake 2.8.5
FindDCMTK.cmake finds the library if I set DCMTK_DIR.

But the DCMTK_INCLUDE_DIRS variable created by FindDCMTK.cmake isn't
100% correct.  It does a good job of enumerating all the include
directories, but the include files themselves have the bad manners to
use #include statements like this:

#include "dcmtk/config/osconfig.h"

Which would mean that ${prefix}/include should be added to DCMTK_INCLUDE_DIRS

${prefix}/include/dcmtk/config
${prefix}/include/dcmtk/dcmdata
${prefix}/include/dcmtk/dcmimage
${prefix}/include/dcmtk/dcmimgle