[CMake] cmake support D programming?

Jens Mueller jens.k.mueller at gmx.de
Thu Nov 24 08:13:36 EST 2011

Gour wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:27:17 +0200
> Jens Mueller <jens.k.mueller at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hello Jens,
>
> > If I find some time I will add gdc and ldc support. It is not much
> > work to add these.
>
> Does it meant that support for dmd is done?

cmaked2 supports dmd and gdc. But it is not included in the CMake
repository.
I have no resources to move cmaked2 over to the CMake repository.
So far, you need to update your CMake installation manually (see
http://code.google.com/p/cmaked2/wiki/GettingStarted).

I'm very thankful for anybody who wants to help out. And I'd like to
support these efforts.

> We'll defnitely used D for our project after short excursion to
> Cython+Python, and although I see that Xfbuild is revived, Cmake/CPack
> look as the best combo.

It is.

Jens