[CMake] Clen-up pre-built software

t m cmake at majchrowski.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 05:42:34 EST 2011

Hi Community,

In the large project we a having periodic taks which build a couple of
projects and store the result of the build in one specific place.
Once it's build the rest of the team can use this artifacts becouse
those are exported by using of export(TARGETS ...)

Since the others refer only to the targets I would like to clean-up
the common builds from optional artifacts in order to save some disk
space.
I guess the objects could be removed. The problem is that "make clean"
will clean also executables and libraries, so it's not an option for
me.

1) Is there any way to get all  objects files as a list, so I can
remove them in the loop ?
2) Is there any other way to cope with this clean-up ?

Looking for hints.

Best regards, T Majchrowski.