[CMake] VC2010 Express + CMake = fails

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:12:53 EST 2011

I have the following versions of VS installed:

VS 2003
VS 2005
VS 2008
VC 2010 Express

So I can imagine there would be a lot of confusion :P

FWIW, CMake can find VS 2003 and VS2008 just fine.

I will look at the script and debug this a bit and then report back to you
guys. Thanks for the guidance.

---------
Robert Dailey