[CMake] problems adding opencv

Javi Soler javieret at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:51:07 EST 2011

Hello!
I'm just adding the libraries (openCV and PCL) to my project:
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
project(grabbing)
find_package(OpenCV REQUIRED)
find_package(PCL 1.3.0)
include_directories(${PCL_INCLUDE_DIRS})
link_directories(${PCL_LIBRARY_DIRS})
add_definitions(${PCL_DEFINITIONS})
add_executable(grabbing openNIgrabb.cpp)
target_link_libraries(grabbing ${OpenCV_LIBS} ${PCL_LIBRARIES})

And I have a cmake error like that:

CMake Warning (dev) at D:/openCV/opencv/OpenCVConfig.cmake:69
(LINK_DIRECTORIES):

This command specifies the relative path

@CMAKE_LIB_DIRS_CONFIGCMAKE@

as a link directory.

Policy CMP0015 is not set: link_directories() treats paths relative to the

source dir. Run "cmake --help-policy CMP0015" for policy details. Use the

cmake_policy command to set the policy and suppress this warning.

Call Stack (most recent call first):

CMakeLists.txt:5 (find_package)

This warning is for project developers. Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

I was trying to look for in the openCVConfig.make but I have no idea what's
happening...any suggestion?
Thanks so much,
Javi