[CMake] CMake deleting SVN directories

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:20:04 EST 2011

2011/11/16 Mauricio Klein <mauricio.klein.msk at gmail.com>:
> Hello guys!
> I have researched a lot about it but can't find a solution.
> I have a project under SVN control and using CMake to compile the whole
> code. But, when i run "make clean", the CMake clean its temporary
> directories and the .svn directories too, what cause many troubles when
> commiting the changes.
> My question is: is there a way to ask for CMake to not delete every .svn
> directories found?

This is not the default CMake behavior could send us you main CMakeLists.txt,
may be you did add some specific rules for extra cleaning?

Note that you can easilly avoid this problem alltogether
by using out-of-source build tree:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ#Out-of-source_build_trees

in that case "make clean" won't even touch the source tree.
--
Erk
http://www.april.org