[CMake] QtCreator generator?

Alexander Neundorf a.neundorf-work at gmx.net
Fri Nov 11 15:10:36 EST 2011

On Friday 11 November 2011, David Doria wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Alexander Neundorf
>
> <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> I tried to use this generator, but I get errors like
> >> "cmake_c_compiler_env_var is undefined". Shouldn't it find the
> >> compiler for the VS2010Express installation?
> >
> > Please post the full output from cmake, this makes helping much easier.
>
> Sure thing - here you go:

Ok. one more: how exactly did you run cmake ?
From the command line or cmake-gui ?

Which generator did you choose ?
It should be the "CodeBlocks - NMake Makefiles" one.
This then needs to be run from a terminal which has the VisualStudio
environment variables set.

Then cmake should know what to look for (nmake) and halso find it.
Or is this different with VS2010Express ? (I have never used this)

Alex