[CMake] QtCreator generator?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:54:08 EST 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Alexander Neundorf
<a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:

>> I tried to use this generator, but I get errors like
>> "cmake_c_compiler_env_var is undefined". Shouldn't it find the
>> compiler for the VS2010Express installation?
>
> Please post the full output from cmake, this makes helping much easier.

Sure thing - here you go:

CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to
"Unix Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need
to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may
be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may
be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module
file:C:/Test/TestITK/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may
be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may
be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module
file:C:/Test/TestITK/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Thanks,

David