[CMake] Problem with dowloading CMake 2.8.6 (now gone btw)

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at deltares.nl
Mon Nov 7 03:58:43 EST 2011

Hello,

this weekend I had trouble downloading CMake. Not sure if it
the problem was on my side or if it was at www.cmake.org, but
each time I tried to download the setup for 2.8.6 (or indeed
the source code) I ended up on the page "public.kitware.com".

The problem has gone now and I have downloaded the setup, but
I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.