[CMake] CPack and RPM packages

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Tue Mar 8 00:59:54 EST 2011

I could not still build cmake...... But I did this modification
locally you suggested and that is the output:

CPack: Create package using RPM
CPack: Install projects
CPack: - Run preinstall target for: Gluon
CPack: - Install project: Gluon
CPack: Create package
CPackRPM: Will use GENERATED spec file:
/home/meego/gluon/build/_CPack_Packages/Linux/RPM/SPECS/gluon.spec
CPack: - package: /home/meego/gluon/build/Gluon-0.71.0.rpm.rpm generated.

It was a quite slow process after the spec file generation, but it
seems to work. I do really hope someone can fix the arm - qemu - cmake
thread hanging issues otherwise no idea how to get this functionality
working "officially"...

Best Regards,
Laszlo PApp