[CMake] CPack and RPM packages

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Sat Mar 5 11:32:00 EST 2011

Restore the mailing list !

Well, first I cannot build :)

cd /home/meego/gluon/build/core && /usr/bin/c++
-DMAKE_GLUON_CORE_LIB -Wall -Wno-psabi -Wall -g3 -ggdb -O0 -Wno-psabi
-fPIC -I/home/meego/gluon -I/home/meego/gluon/build
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtDesigner -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDeclarative
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtScriptTools -I/usr/include/qt4/QtDBus
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4/QtSql
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtXmlPatterns -I/usr/include/qt4/QtHelp
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtUiTools -I/usr/include/qt4/QtTest
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtScript -I/usr/include/qt4/QtSvg
-I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default
-I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore
-I/home/meego/gluon/build/core -I/home/meego/gluon/core   -o
CMakeFiles/GluonCore.dir/debughelper.cpp.o -c
/home/meego/gluon/core/debughelper.cpp
/tmp/cc9jVmy7.s: Assembler messages:
/tmp/cc9jVmy7.s:8659: Error: selected processor does not support `ldrex r4,[r3]'
/tmp/cc9jVmy7.s:8661: Error: selected processor does not support
`strex r5,r4,[r3]'
/tmp/cc9jVmy7.s:8711: Error: selected processor does not support `ldrex r4,[r3]'
/tmp/cc9jVmy7.s:8713: Error: selected processor does not support
`strex r5,r4,[r3]'
make[2]: *** [core/CMakeFiles/GluonCore.dir/debughelper.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/meego/gluon/build'
make[1]: *** [core/CMakeFiles/GluonCore.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/meego/gluon/build'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have been said by Thiago, it is because of the missing
-march=armv7-a option. It should be handled internally by cmake, can
you fix this bug, please and tell me the hackaround that I can use
until the release ?

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp