[CMake] Per-configuration include directories?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 12:18:47 EST 2011

I was asking about this a couple of weeks ago. David Cole has expressed
interest, and it seems it has been placed on the roadmap to implement this
feature. However, for the time being this can't be done. There are a couple
of workarounds I know of, but none of which are CMake workarounds. I've had
to use preprocessor conditions in my source files to turn certain ones on
or off depending on my configuration.

---------
Robert Dailey