[CMake] CPack problem with nsis on linux

Hendrik Kunert kunerd at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 20 15:34:31 EST 2011

Am 20.12.2011 21:13, schrieb Eric Noulard:
> 2011/12/20 Hendrik Kunert<kunerd at users.sourceforge.net>:
>> The error was the not set CPACK_TOPLEVEL_DIRECTORY.
> I bet it was but normally this is automatically set by CPack
> so why wasn't it set?
I don't know, it only works if I set it by my own. But now I have
another Problem, now it is the version Problem.

NSISOutput.log
# Run command: "/home/hendrik/Programme/nsis/nsis-2.46/makensis" -VERSION
# Output:
v20-Dec-2011.cvs

I think cpack didn't know the .cvs at the end. Where did you get your
NSIS. I downloaded the source from the NSIS webpage. I had seen this
issue somewhere on the www, but couldn't find that. Maybe someone in the
mailing list knows that.