[CMake] Better handling of library dependencies for CPack

Rosen Diankov rosen.diankov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 05:12:26 EDT 2011

That's a great idea! So we'll have a 3 tier depends checking then?

X_DEPENDS_DISTRO_VERSION
X_DEPENDS_DISTRO
X_DEPENDS

i'm not sure how opensuse works, but in ubuntu/debian all packages
need to be signed with the codename of the OS, not the version (in the
debian/changelog). therefore

X_DEPENDS_DISTRO_CODENAME

might be more appropriate

rosen,