[CMake] SuperBuild whoes

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 00:48:44 EDT 2011

Hi all

I'm trying to set up a SuperBuild here. Everything works nicely the
first time round I build the project. The only real problem I have is
that if I change the sources of one of the sub-projects, the SuperBuild
still thinks everything is up to date. Of course, this is fully
explainable by the fact that the SuperBuild knows nothing about the
internal dependencies of the sub-project, and since the stamp files are
all there and unchanged, it thinks everything is fine. How do I get
around this? Anybody got an idea?

Thanks

Michael