[CMake] How to make the installation less verbose?

Pere Mato Vila Pere.Mato at cern.ch
Mon Apr 4 10:16:40 EDT 2011

Perhaps I missed something trivial but I do not know how to make the installation step less verbose. I get many (thousands for a large project) of informational messages that nothing was needed to be done when making the 'install' target with Unix make.  For example:

-- Up-to-date: /build/mato/ROOT/root_cmake/include/TBranch.h

Is there a way to remove those and only print the ones that do something? Thanks.