[CMake] Building Texinfo with CMake

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 02:34:41 EDT 2010

On 7. Oct, 2010, at 2:33 , Jashank Jeremy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a Texinfo file in my project, and I'd like to tie it in with my
> CMake build. How do I do so?
>
> Jashank

find_program(MAKEINFO_EXECUTABLE makeinfo)

set(info_in ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/bla.texi)
set(info_out ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/bla.info)
add_custom_command(OUTPUT ${info_out}
  COMMAND ${MAKEINFO_EXECUTABLE} -o ${info_out} ${info_in}
  DEPENDS ${info_in}
  COMMENT "Creating Info file ${info_out}"
  VERBATIM)

add_custom_target(info ALL DEPENDS ${info_out})

HTH

Michael

--
There is always a well-known solution to every human problem -- neat, plausible, and wrong.
H. L. Mencken