[CMake] Question about Nightly Builds

Tyler Roscoe tyler at cryptio.net
Wed Mar 24 10:40:30 EDT 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 09:28:32AM -0300, Felipe Sodre dos Santos wrote:
> I wondered if something like that was happening.
> And how exactly does ctest does this?

It passes a timestamp to svn update. Check the Update logs under
${CMAKE_BINARY_DIRECTORY}/Testing (you might need the Temporary
directory in there) for more details.

> I'm actually having another problem that seems to be related to the
> way ctest does the svn checkout on nightly builds: sometimes it does
> the checkout of a broken revision from days ago, and not the most
> recent one. When I check what the problem is, all I have to do is to
> "svn update" the directory and everything works fine. This probably
> has something to do with the above question, doesn't it?

Several days previous? Doesn't sound related but maybe if you have a
weird start time configured. Definitely look at your Update logs and see
if they have any clues.

tyler