[CMake] Question about Nightly Builds

Felipe Sodre dos Santos felipe.sodre at totvs.com.br
Wed Mar 24 08:28:32 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Roscoe [mailto:tyler at cryptio.net]
Sent: terça-feira, 23 de março de 2010 17:13
To: Felipe Sodre dos Santos
Cc: cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] Question about Nightly Builds

> The Nightly build updates your working copy to its state at
> ${CTEST_NIGHTLY_START_TIME}.
>
> tyler

I wondered if something like that was happening.
And how exactly does ctest does this?

I'm actually having another problem that seems to be related to the way ctest does the svn checkout on nightly builds: sometimes it does the checkout of a broken revision from days ago, and not the most recent one. When I check what the problem is, all I have to do is to "svn update" the directory and everything works fine. This probably has something to do with the above question, doesn't it?

Best regards,

Felipe