[CMake] Bug ? Or I'm doing something wrong ?

Benoit Thomas benoit.thomas at gameloft.com
Mon Mar 22 09:32:35 EDT 2010

Yes that's what I mean, cmake re-runs from the root directory of the
project, for every target in my project.

Which means when I do a rebuild all in visual studio, every target in my
project re-runs the root CMakeLists.txt, which re-build the whole visual
studio solution. On my quad core, this means 8 cmake run at the same
time, and they all do the same job.

Currently, when I generate a Visual Studio project from cmake, I have to
manually delete all CMakeLists.txt from every target in order to be able
to use the rebuild all in Visual Stduio.

So, I was looking for an option to disable it, or override this behavior.

I hope this explain it better (I'm still new to cmake).

Thank you,
Ben.