[CMake] How to do MemoryCheck when test is started by a bash script

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Fri Jan 29 09:31:41 EST 2010

Hi all,

I just started to browse the CTest documentation, because I wanted to
get my hands dirty to setup a nightly builds for our project. I stumbled
upon a problem that might have an easy solution, but I couldn't find it
in the docs.

Most, if not all, of our tests are started by a bash script. This script
prepares the run-time environment for the test program (a.o. it copies
some input files to the run-time directory). Problem is that when doing
a 'ctest -D MemoryCheck' that 'bash' is memory-checked, instead of my
test program. Is there an easy way to solve this?

Best regards,
Marcel Loose.