[CMake] Help with cross-platform app's cmake setup

Timothy Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Thu Jan 28 19:13:16 EST 2010

	I help contribute to Stellarium, which is a cross-platfor planetarium app, written using Qt.  It uses cmake for the build system; it just doesn't do it well.  I think the files are much more complex than they need to be, and as usual, the Mac stuff doesn't really work.  I've looked at the example from http://www.bluequartz.net/software/files/QtTest.tar.gz but there are some significant differences in the project.

	If anyone would like to help out, it'd be greatly appreciated.  Something as complex as this doesn't work posting snippits of the files to talk about.  The source really needs to be looked at.  Have a look at http://stellarium.sourceforge.net/

	Thanks!